CAREAPP RESOURCES FOR PEOPLE WITH CHRONIC DISEASE
CAREAPP is a Howard County Health Department program that connects County residents to community programs and services, including resources for food, health, housing, transportation, education, employment assistance, and more.
- Please click the following link to access CAREAPP Chronic Disease Resources: https://bit.ly/CDSelfManagementPrograms
Health Action Item
Youth Health Awareness
- Anemia in Children and Teens: Parent FAQs
- Diabetes in Children
- Flu: A Guide for Parents of Children or Adolescents with Chronic Health Conditions
- Overweight/Obesity in Children Facts
- Sickle Cell Disease: Information for Parents
Youth Health Resources
Chronic Disease Self-Management Programs (CDSMP)
Community-based education workshops to help people manage their ongoing health conditions. These interactive workshops are designed to improve individual’s self-management skills. Workshops aims to help participants stay active and engaged in their lives and builds confidence in managing their health.
For topic - specific free resources please click one of the tabs below: