Where can I get involved in programs for Aging Wellness Programs in Howard County?
For additional information, please visit at https://www.howardcountymd.gov/aging
Where can I find Caregiver resources in Howard County?
- Maryland Access Point (MAP)
- Howard County Department of Community Resources and Services
- Howard County Office on Aging and Independence
- Howard County Resource Guide and Caregiver Guide
- Howard County Parents Guide to Howard County
- Fire and Fall Prevention- Howard County Department of Fire and Rescue Services
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Resources
- Mental Health Resources
What can I do now to support a healthy future?
- Age-Friendly Howard County
- Talk with Me Howard County
- Prepare to Care: A Caregiving Planning Guide for Families by AARP
- Speak(easy) Howard
- Howard County Office of Veterans and Military Families
- National Council on Aging (NCOA)
- Making Change
- Preparedness Pals Brochure
- HCLHIC Medical Information Card
- Maryland's Senior Call Check Program
How can I prevent falls and care for my health as I age?
- HCLHIC Fall Prevention Resource Guide
- Falls Prevention Conversation Guide for Caregivers- National Council on Aging
- Maryland Falls Free Coalition
- 10 Ways to Love Your Brain - Alzheimer's Association
- Health & Wellness Programs for Older Adults - Howard County Government