Howard County Food Connection Map
The Howard County Food Connection Map is an interactive tool to help you find low-cost, accessible food and nutrition resources in the County.
The following information can be found on the Howard County Food Connection Map:
Click on the lower right icon on the map to view transit and other food resources.
Click on any individual pin or highlight to get more details about the site’s resources and schedule.
- Transit: Routes (blue line)
- Transit: Bus Stops (blue bus)
- Maryland Restaurants (Howard County Only): Yellow Pin
- Summer Food Service Program Sites: Blue Pin
- All Food Retailers (inlcuding non-SNAP): Red Pin
- SNAP Food Retailers: Yellow Highlight
- Food Assistance Programs: Green Marker
- Nutrition Education Programs: Black Marker
- Farmers' Markets 2023: Red Marker
- WIC Vendors 2022: Blue Highlight
To access a printable list of food and nutrition resources in Howard County, visit the HCLHIC Healthy Eating webpage.
To access additional resources for food, health, housing, transporation, education, employment, and more visit the CAREAPP website.
Food Assistance Program Operators: If you would like to add, remove or change any information listed in the map, please use this form to submit changes.
All Users: Share your feedback to help us improve using the survey link.
Map Credits (Attribution): Johns Hopkins Center for a Livable Future; Howard County, Maryland Data Download and Viewer; Howard County Local Health Improvement Coalition (HCLHIC).
This map was created by the Howard County Health Department as part of the Howard County Local Health Improvement Coalition Food Security Committee's goal to increase access to and awareness of culturally appropriate, accessible, affordable, and nutritious food to decrease food and nutrition insecurity among Howard County residents. We are grateful to our partners working with us on this important project and all of our work.