Sharing CAREAPP: A Guide for Spreading the Word
CAREAPP is a Howard County Health Department program that connects County residents to community programs and services, including resources for food, health, housing, transportation, education, employment assistance, and more.
Download the toolkit here: CAREAPP Communications Toolkit
CAREAPP is now a free mobile app! Download "CAREAPP Howard County" to your Apple or Android device and start searching for resources today.
Bureau of Access to Care offers help with
CAREAPP directory: https://bit.ly/BureauOfAccessToCare
HCHD Access to Care Website: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/health/access-care
- Enrollment into quality healthcare;
- Processing insurance applications for low income children under age 19 through the Maryland Children’s Health Program (MCHP);
- Navigating the Medicaid system; and,
- Scheduling transportation for Medicaid recipients through the Medical Assistance Transportation Program.
Howard County Department of Community Resources and Services
CAREAPP directory: https://bit.ly/HC-DCRS
Howard County Dept. of Resources & Services Website: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/community-resources-services
The Department of Community Resources and Services (DCRS) provides vital human services through its nine offices and ten boards and commissions.
- ADA Coordination;
- Aging and Independence;
- Children and Families;
- Community Partnerships;
- Consumer Protection;
- Human Trafficking Prevention;
- The Local Children’s Board; and,
- Veterans and Military Families.
Maryland Access Point
CAREAPP directory: https://bit.ly/DCRS-MarylandAccessPoint\
Howard County MAP Website: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/aging-independence/information-assistance
Maryland Access Point of Howard County (MAP) is a trusted source of information and assistance for Howard County residents who need or want to plan for their immediate and future needs. MAP serves adults 50 years and older, adults 18 years and older with a disability, family members and other caregivers, and health or business professionals. MAP can help you with:
- Guidance with Assistance and Benefits
- Referrals to Programs and Services
- Planning for the Future
Behavioral Health Care
CAREAPP directory: https://bit.ly/HCHD-BehavioralHealth
HCHD Behavioral Health Website: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/health/behavioral-health
Please click the links below to access previous webinar slides:
- Mental Health Association of Maryland
- Howard County Health Department
- Howard County Public School System
For publications and resources from the Mental Health Association of Maryland:
For publications and resources from the Children's Mental Health Matter's Campaign visit:
For any questions about resources or programs at the Mental Health Association of Maryland, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org